Capturing life's little moments of joy

Friday, January 21, 2011

Introducing the Cast of Characters


Sarah
The one embarking on this blogging adventure to document a few of my favorite moments, things that make me smile, and other bits of whimsy.

Chris
Equal parts wacky, warm-hearted, & wonderful ... a winning combination!

Asher
The little guy who has filled our house with so much laughter & love for the last 7 1/2 months.


Rambler AKA Rams, Rambie, Rambie-Bambie, Rambleton
Seen here relaxing in the mud.  Nice.

Are you getting the sense that I like to give nicknames to my pets?  Just wait...

Cricket AKA The Crickster, Crickaboo, Bugaboo, Booboo
Known for her ferocity.  I swear she is merely yawning in this photo though.

CJ AKA Caesar, J, JJ (someone once asked how JJ is short for CJ.  Well, I have no idea, but it is.)
Known for meowing incessantly when hungry, which is basically all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment