Capturing life's little moments of joy

Saturday, September 3, 2011

15 Month Update


Asher is 15 months old, and we are so busy chasing after him, there's hardly been a moment to note what's new.  Yes, he is walking!!  He's been able to take about 5 steps in a row for about a  month, but this week he really took off! 

Things Asher Likes
Shoes (his or anyone else's)  If I take off my shoes when I get home from work, he brings them over to me and insists that I put them back on! 
Books
Trucks.  Boys will be boys I guess. 
Books about Trucks

Helping around the house, especially cooking & vacuuming!

BREAD!  He loves it!  If he hears the word bread, he gets very excited and expects to get some to eat right away.  He is truly the son of Mr. Bread.  Other favorites are strawberries, spaghetti, peas, and of course yogurt.  He likes to pick up a pea in each hand, raise them over his head, and say, "wooooo" before he eats them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment