Capturing life's little moments of joy

Monday, January 23, 2012

Asher's Favorite Song

Asher has a new favorite song - "How much is that Doggie in the Window?" 
I think this is a step down from his previous favorite, "Baa Baa Black Sheep." 



Anyways, he likes "How much is that Doggie in the Window" so much that we sing it right before bed every night.  He likes to join in on the woof woofs.

 He feels this song is so far superior to all other songs that if I ever try to sing or even hum any other song, he says, "No!" very sharply and puts his hand over my mouth to stop my singing.  I can't even sing along with the radio without him asking ordering me to stop.  I thought I might be able to get by with other doggie songs, like "Oh Where oh Where has my Little Dog Gone?" but he found that song unacceptable.  I think tomorrow I'll try "Who let the Dogs Out?"





He's also a fan of cats, but I don't think he knows any songs about cats right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment