Capturing life's little moments of joy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

10 Month Update

Asher turns 10 months on April 1st, no fooling! 

It's been a busy month for him.  He spends most of his time crawling around the house at top speed looking for cupboards to open, pets to chase, toys to scatter, etc!  Needless to say, we spend most of our time chasing after him & doing damage control! 

Here are a few of his current favorites.

Favorite Household Chore:
Emptying the Dishwasher

Favorite Sport:
Basketball
Best Buddy:
Rambler

Favorite Toy
The Big Red Ball.  If I walk by it while holding Asher, he complains until I let him down to play with it. 

Favorite Part of the Day:
Bathtime

Favorite Meal:
Breakfast of Bananas & Oatmeal.  Sometimes he makes this face if you don't feed it to him fast enough!

Other Facts & Figures:
Number of Teeth:  Still just 1
Bedtime:  7:00
Chris asked me to add that Asher loves it if you blow on his armpits.  I was not aware of that one! 



2 comments:

  1. Happy 10 months, Asher! I love your pictures, as usual. I see why Asher is making a face in that last one, but how do you get Chris to make that sillt face? :)

    ReplyDelete