Capturing life's little moments of joy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Change of Plans

I had hoped to tell you all about my adventures in pizza-making with preschoolers today, but there's been a change of blogging plans because I can't find my camera anywhere & need it to upload my pictures from today's field trip.  The camera was last seen at home a few hours ago, so hopefully it will turn up tomorrow.  I feel like I have looked everywhere, even including in the fridge, in the bathrooms, in my lunchbag, in the dog food bin, & in the sink.  Hopefully I'll find it and be able to post some new photos tomorrow.

 
In other news, right now I am listening to Mr. Bread record his newest video.  I won't give away too many details, but let's just say if you're a fan of historical rap videos, you're going to be in for a real treat!!  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you could find your camera. Looking forward on those pictures.

    ReplyDelete