Capturing life's little moments of joy

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9 Month Update

How did nine months go so slowly when I was pregnant and anticipating Asher's arrival and so incredibly quickly now that he's here in my life? 

Well, here he is at 9 months old, modeling a couple of my favorite hats before it's too warm to wear them!

 



Likes:  bathtime in the big tub, crawling around the house looking for mommy when she leaves the room, crawling after various pets, being barefoot, napping on mommy's lap, applesauce.

Dislikes:  socks, shoes, napping in his crib

Number of Teeth:  2/3 of a tooth




Stay tuned because tomorrow's post will feature a cute video!  I bet you can guess who will be the star of the video!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, your news about Asher makes my day. One question, how many hats does he have?

    I'm jealous that you can see grass in C'ville-we haven't seen any for months.
    Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A boy can never have enough hats!

    ReplyDelete