Capturing life's little moments of joy

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Running to Key West

If you haven't heard, my family is Running to Key West.  We're collectively running the number of miles from home to Key West, and rewarding ourselves with a trip there. 

It looks like we're off to a slow start, and I must confess that I've had a cold and haven't contributed any miles to the total this week! 

Here's where we stand.

Miles we've Run         Miles to Go
      17                        1156

At this rate, we'll be hitting the beach in 194 weeks! 

I believe that's in October 2014. 

Time to stop blogging and go for a run!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon, Sarah. You or Chris should run with Rambler. Then you could add Rambler's miles to yours and get to Key West sooner :)

    ReplyDelete