Capturing life's little moments of joy

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pom Pom Bib Necklace

Okay, so one of my goals is to start doing a little more crafting and creating.  If I'm going to be self employed working in a sunny little studio making things one day, I better get started seeing what I can make!  I'll share my projects with you here.  

Here's the pom pom bib necklace I made last night.  I used the tutorial over at Little Miss Momma's blog.   http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/2010/12/pom-pom-bib-necklace-tutorial-lmm.html 

I really had fun breaking out the old glue gun!  It was super easy, and I think it turned out pretty fab.  So far it has withstood grabby baby hands too.  I didn't have any fabric on hand, but it turned out to be a great way to recycle an old teal shirt that was just taking up space in my closet!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, its so beautiful and adorable and perfect with the 3 flowers! and you have just about the cutest little family i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete